- 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsps Spanish paprika or chipotle chili powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch arugula or watercress
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Pinch of Spanish paprika or chipotle chili powder.
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1)Preheat oven to 400F
2)Cut skin-on sweet potatoes in half and each half into 5-6 wedges.
3) Coat potatoes in 2 tbsps of olive oil, Spanish paprika or chipotle chili powder, and salt
4) Place potatoes on a dark sheet pan and place on the lowest rack in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning them every so often.
5) Put 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard and honey in a bowl and whisk.
6) Coat chicken breasts in the mixture and place in a lightly oiled glass cooking pan. Bake until cooked through.
7) Chop and assemble salad, drizzle dressing over the top.