- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 2-3 eggs (start with 2)
- Maple syrup (to taste)
- Lemon rind, almond or vanilla flavoring depending on your taste
1) Blend ricotta and eggs. If it is too watery add the third egg. If it is still too watery add a couple of teaspoons of flour to thicken.
2) Add your flavoring of choice and keep blending until it tastes just right.
3) Make or buy a pre-made pastry pie crust and pour the mixture in.
4) Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
5) Check with a toothpick. It’s okay if the toothpick is a little bit wet the pie will settle as it cools.
6) Have fun and experiment with different flavors!