- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (1 ½ lb.) piece salmon, skin-on
- 1 lemon, half thinly sliced, half reserved for serving
- 6 sprigs thyme
1) Heat oven to 450°
2) In a small bowl, whisk honey, mustard, oil, salt, and pepper; set sauce aside.
3) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange salmon, skin-side down, on foil.
4) Drizzle with reserved sauce; top with lemon slices and thyme.
5) Bake until just cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
6) Transfer to a serving platter and squeeze remaining lemon half over salmon.