- 1 large sweet red pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 small yellow pepper seeded & diced
- 1 small orange pepper seeded & diced
- 2 medium scallions minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 lb halibut steak
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1) Pre-heat oven 300 degrees F.
2) In a medium bowl combine red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper, scallions, vinegar, salt, pepper, and cilantro; set aside to allow flavors to blend.
3)Place halibut on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Bring sides of the aluminum foil together and seal into a tent leaving space for air on top.
5) Place the tent onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
6) Take your salsa and drizzle over the top for a deliciously light summer meal!