- 115 oz can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1)Place the chickpeas, lemon juice, zest, rosemary, tahini, garlic, and salt in the bowl of a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Remove the lid and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2) Replace the lid and add the oil through the feed tube while processing until the oil is incorporated and the hummus has reached the desired consistency. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed and add more salt if desired.
3) Serve as an appetizer with veggies or as a spread for wraps or sandwiches. Enjoy!