- 2 small red beets
- 2 small golden beets
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 parsnip
- 1-2 carrots (pick different colors if available)
- 3 tbsp olive, coconut or avocado oil
- salt and pepper
* If you’d like more veggies, rutabaga and turnip are great additions!
1) Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with foil to prepare veggies for baking.
2) Chop all veggies to large bite size pieces. Place all veggies in a mixing bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Feel free to be creative and use other spices that you love. We love rosemary and thyme! Toss all veggies in the oil and spices until they are all evenly coated.
3) Place all veggies on the baking sheet and roast for 35-45 minutes. Halfway through baking stir the veggies so they don’t stick. Roast until soft.
4) These veggies are a colorful, nutrient-dense, and delicious dish to add to your Thanksgiving spread or amazing to prep on a Sunday night to be eaten on salads and as a dinner side all week!